Character Login Soft Locks even when logging out normally

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hopefully I'm not the only one with this problem, but I started noticing it ever since the last patch went live.

Sometimes, when I logout using normal logout procedure (/logout command or through the menu), I'll try to log onto another character and the message pops up to say 'Character Logged Out Improperly" or something like that. It used to be that only happened if I got disconnected from the game with a 90002 error, which usually meant I lost access but my character hasn't been removed from the game yet.

Since this last patch in which the Beastmaster has been introduced, it's been happening more and more, except not due to me getting disconnected with the 90002 error, but by using normal logout procedure to switch characters.

I'm also aware that, for this last patch, SE has also done some backend work on the servers.

Is anyone else experiencing this same problem?

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top