Changes Are Here, with more on the way.

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
This is the first:

New default graphics for the forum home page area.

Please select the [Work Safe] option at the bottom left of your screen to remove the graphics that may cause you problems while viewing at work.

More announcements to come.

Thanks,
AA

PS: The graphic at the top is not the final/concrete image. It's just something I whipped up until I can get something more 'custom' made.

Last edited:
I would just like to mention that people are going to be absolutely blown away by the other upcoming changes, you should all be thankful in advance!

I would just like to mention that people are going to be absolutely blown away by the other upcoming changes, you should all be thankful in advance!

I see what you did there...

@Aang: Lookin damn spiffy so far! :D /cheer

I can't deal with this suspense.

Wouldn't be shocked if one of the things that is going to be added is to have LS chat injected onto the website and visy versy

Coice lies. Maybe...

Formal announcement will be released around my lunchtime, in about 1 to 2 hours from now.

im guessing we all will get personal virtual monkies that tell us where campaigns are happening... ya... that would be suuuuuweet.

-ara

Note: I needed to add that you will need an Adobe PDF viewer to read the full write-up. I'm assuming most of you are not stuck in the dark ages and don't have a PDF viewer.

I'll spill the beans, the automated LS point tracker will be up and running next week. It will track your participation every half hour and automatically /breaklinkshell everyone who doesn't participate 50% or more after the first month.

I kid =P

Back