Chains of Promathia -- Tuesdays

/ for urod

Yup Yup im on the last of 4-4 (i think thats the number the one right before 5-1) kalia already stated my situation to you and im willing to help like a good a taru should.

Acute, we are doing another Swift belt run this Thursday 8/3 @ 8est. I have the NM key and we'll probably drop another dozen or of the 2nd key as we clear rooms. Your more then welcome to tag along with us.

Like Aangel said i love the Post 4-3 BC (minus the snoll tzar) and am willing to help and lend my Alchemy skills to supply meds to the masses. Tuesdays work for me if i'm needed.

I will be posting a message in the CoP section of the forums soon.

Acute, try to go with Apollyonzorz if you can. Otherwise, we can do something Sunda if you don't get this resolved before next Tuesday.

Tuesdays is fine with me. I have the other key Acute needs to get in the door. Hope we can ge that done Thursday ^^.

I down to try and knock some of this out. I've completed Zilart and currently stuck on the BC for PM8-3 due to lack of support for the pot fight (I know it sucks). The only job I have at 75 is PLD though.

If there is any room left open I'd be very interested in being a part of this. I've just come back from a break from FF and have been looking for a COP static to really try and push to get these done. I'm a member of DarknessFalls LS, and I have 73 BLM (/SMN /WHM), 63 Bst (/NIN /WAR /WHM), 69 WAR (/NIN) available for missions, (War is my current main). I'm currently on the promyvion-vahzl BC, 5-2. I was working my way through the CoP missions before and then took a couple months break. I just climbed Vahzl with Defiant, but am available to help with the climb again (or any previous missions) if you do have room for me. Tuesday nights shouldn't be a problem for me, and I have no problem helping / purchasing supplies for / or donating crafting to the effort (83 cloth / 34 leather). If there's anything else you'd like to know just let me know. Thanks,

Ashandarei
DarknessFalls
sig1.jpg

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go every tuesday for-evar until I'm done.

over 50 and equipped:

BLM/NIN/RNG/WAR/SAM/PLD/BRD.

5-3, done with 1/3 paths.

Back