Carmela vs SE: Round 2

Carmela

retard
I'm going to call again today, for the 5th time, to get my account back. This time I'm just going to turn into the thing I hate the most: a screaming, ridiculous customer who won't shut up or go away till I get my way. I tired being nice. I tried being understanding. Now it's time to try doing what I'm good at, which is being a dick.

Well they did suspend the Return to Vanadiel thing for a bit. Not sure if they've started it back up yet.

Anyhow... hope you get your toon back very soon!

It started back up on the 2nd so I would think there wouldn't be any issues :/ Good luck.

has nothing to do with return to vana diel deal they're running. The found all my info, it's all intact, but they won't give it to me because I don't have old credit card info.

Suck man, sorry to hear it.

Good Luck, we're all counting on you!
00426913_.jpg

I'd be pulling up old CC papers or contacting your bank in hopes they can help you.

This happened to a friend of mine. Old char he had a few years ago but has since changed CC's. SE won't do jack for him because he doesn't know/remember his old CC's #.

Best of luck!

has nothing to do with return to vana diel deal they're running. The found all my info, it's all intact, but they won't give it to me because I don't have old credit card info.

Ahh yeah they won't do shit without that. They're sometimes willing to overlook the not having original reg codes thing, but if you don't have the CC info and whatever address you registered with, you're pretty well boned :/

Back