By the People :O

Rektify

More things change the more they stay the same.
Ultima Legacy
So, that is going on tonight right? That's really cool! Looks like it'll be going on at 9 EST on HBO. I'm forcing the people in my dorm to watch it in our lobby. Well, force is the wrong word ... it is a liberal college after all. I'm expecting it to be super awesome with a dose of badass! Good for you Darwen

Yeah, I got a message from Darwen that its going to be shown in Japan on a cable channel called WOWOW. I'm going to have to figure out how to get it 'cause we don't pay for cable TV [as of yet].

I sadly don't have HBO so will have to find another way to view/get it. Can't wait

I sadly don't have HBO so will have to find another way to view/get it. Can't wait

same thing here.. actually... I don't even have cable now.. can't wait to save a bunch of money, lol.

Talf.. My iPhone thinks I mean Ralf..

We finally watched it after keeping it on the DVR for weeks. It was very well done. I liked the smaller focus on a few of the volunteers as it made it more personal

Saw copies of the movie in Blockbuster a couple days ago. Tragically we got District 9 instead and I vomited like all night.

-benny

Back