Burnt Out, and Realizing Why I'm Not Compatible With MMOs

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I had to rewrite my entire post because it was too long. I've got a lot of problems with FFXIV, been playing for over 5400 hours. And Beastmaster + community attitudes towards it was the nail in the coffin for me. I had a lot of positive experiences here, but there were a fair few that were not and lead towards mental heath issues. I've given a lot of suggestions for what might improve the game and pointed out some areas that would make it better.
Overall though, I can't justify my subscription here anymore. It's a bittersweet farewell, which will probably be a necessary one after all.

I might try to put the full post in the comments if I can place it here, it's 6200 characters, the limit for posts here is 3000.

Edit: Wanted to add, I'm also just not a very social guy. I feel awkward doing just emotes or the occasional /say /sh
Which is more proof I'm very much not compatible. I had fun in interactions and was happy to give advice, but I'm not suited for conversations

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top