Bring Back Loot Lockout For Normal Raids.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I was happy with the new normal raid loot system brought in with Shadowbringers, with 8 items if you weren’t picky you were bound to get something, it all felt very streamlined and I never had to spend more than 4 runs at my unluckiest running the same instance.

But now loot lockout is gone it’s back to the usual fighting for all the loot against everyone and their grandma regardless of if they need it or not and it sucks being in competition with the entire rest of the party for half or even a quarter of a piece of gear.

So my suggestion is rather than lifting the loot lockout entirely once the content is outdated, change it from a weekly lockout to a per run lockout. So when you run the instance you can only win one drop like the weekly lockout, but once you leave you can go back in again and lot on gear again.

This would keep the fairness of the lockout system in place and make people think carefully about what they want rather than just lotting everything.

They could even take this a step further and make it so you can only need on one item but can greed everything, meaning if you really want something you can need it but if you’re just after loot for the sake of lotting things you can still greed them.

Continue reading...

Back