Bozjan Southern Front Tanking Issue

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Good morning,

This is my first post on the forums so please forgive me if this was answered elsewhere. I am a veteran player of dark knight, which is my main class, my load out is 490ilvl on it. I was in the bozjan front the other day. Trying it out with my wife, who is a lvl80 white mage which is also geared in 490ilvl gear. We ran into an issue in skirmishes where I would be holding a group of mobs, my health is full with darkness knight up as a buffer. As its part of my usual rotation when its just her and myself. When out of nowhere I was one shotted. Which took her and I by surprise as there was no indication anything like that coming.

So after rezing me we finished that on off and moved to another. This time I have darkness night and she have put her bubble on me as we. But same thing. No indication of a tank breaker. No orange your standing in stupid. Nothing. Just one shotted. So I ask my FC and they had seen other tanks getting destroyed like I did. So my question is. Is there a mechanic I am missing? I feel like the front is broken as I have never been taken out in one hit by anything while I have been talking at lvl80. Like the tank busters in puppet factory don't even hit that hard and only take a tank out if your unlucky with having another tank stack on you during it.

Thank you for your time reading. Maybe I am missing something but I feel the bozjan front has a bug and I will be avoiding it till its fixed or till whatever I'm missing is explained to me.

Mizuki Amaya

Continue reading...

Back