Blue Mage Is Actually... Fun?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I've seen so much hatred for the Job on this board, and I was pretty unconvinced too when I saw the requirements for Morbol and the likes. But I've actually tried the new "content" and what a surprise— It's actually very enjoyable. It really feels like a broken and OP job when you take it into dungeons and trials with full BLU parties, level sync'd. It's unlike anything other Jobs can do. It's a different experience altogether. A fun experience. It actually feels really fun to revisit old content but in a completely different and unique way.

The whole "we didn't make it into a regular Job because it'd lose its identity" really makes a whole lot of sense when you see what it does level sync'd to old content. It's not something we really got to see with the Job's introduction with 4.5 because the focus was on solo or cheesing content with a lvl 70 in the party. But it's really visible now.

The lack of a DF may be disappointing, but I've found that players in the PF are actually, very kind. In that we actually talk, which is more that can be said for 95% of DF matchups. Is it gonna die off in a couple weeks? Yeah, probably. Like with every piece of content in the game ever. But there'll always be a couple PF parties up for BLU. Like with every piece of content in the game ever.

What I'm trying to say is that people should give this "Limited Job" a chance, if you haven't already. It's not for everyone. But it certainly is fun to play for certain people. There are people who enjoy the content and look forward to the next update, so in that regard I would say that is a success.

submitted by /u/MelodiesOfLorule
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back