Blu Active Spell Set

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So I've really been enjoying the new BLU stuff with echoless/sync and the addition of mimicry has made it possible to play other roles more effectivly.

As it stands BLU can currently save 5 sets of spells making it easy to change between roles or for different group styles like solo/dungeons/trials/raids, my only gripe is that changing to a new set does not award you with new action bars to set these spells to and each role only has a handful of spells they share between them and reconfiguring your bars each time is a bit inconvenient

If you are like me and you have several action bars already set up globally across all jobs then you have very little to no room for extra bars for these additional spell sets and would make a world of difference in making switching BLU role for your groups requirements more streamline.

What do you think and how has your experience been with changing roles for BLU? or have you just stuck to one role because of preference or because of the hastle?

TL;DR - When changing BLU spell sets can we get new action bars for each set (currently 5 spell sets) for ease of role swapping

Continue reading...

Back