Blm Flow And Instant Cast Logic Problems

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
BLM instant casts and instant procs Arent Actually instant And they Should be off the GCD

It makes no sense ... when the BLM has the Cast time of a spell 2.6 seconds and the GCD of my BLM is 2.31 seconds
instant casting of the spell Gives you :::: 2.6 - 2.31 = 0.29 of Time.
that is how fast you cast An "instant" spell Over a normal cast ...only 0.29 Sec Faster.

The instant Cast spells all they actually do is lock your character from casting any spells wasting about 2.5 seconds of your rotation when they are spoused to be Side castes between spells and the BLM is a very time-specific job casting an instant Cast Lightning or fire III is just a waste of time over a Fire IV if it wasn't actually instant.

why in the middle of my rotation should I Lock about 2.31 seconds of my 15 secs Astral Fire to cast Lightning that interrupts my whole cast flow and deals inferior damage and can easily make me drop the astral fire faze... IF NOT to be only a side spell That should Be Actually Instant OR EVEN in umbral Ice Faze it slows the whole casting flow of the job and Just Feels So Clunky.

TLDR: the instant cast isn't actually instant It's only about 0.29 secs faster than a normal Cast For the sole reason that it's Chained to a GCD that renders the "Instant" cast ... Not so instant

the BLM is by far one of the hardest classes to play in high-end raids and be useful I can swear most of the time you are running around spamming umbral soul and trying to keep alive while juggling your 15-sec timer that if run out you need to spend about 10 to 8 seconds starting the rotation again

BLM is a mess in both game design and gameplay flow ... a time-based job that has many spells and mechanics that contradict its gameplay flow and whole idea making it one of
the most annoying painfully clunky classes to play and it needs to be fixed

alongside the instant cast problem, there are many mechanics in the BLM that are clunky and contradicting but this instant cast spells thing is the most annoying one so far

Continue reading...

Back