Blind2?

Pitlith

Pitorith Campaign 2008
Ultima Legacy
Whats wrong with this picture?

Blind2.jpg

~Pitlith

Blinds an enemy, lowers its accuracy.

It's obvious the problem is that they don't know how to form correct sentences. The corrected version is

Blinds an enemy, lowering its accuracy.

Can't believe nobody saw that.

I actually saw that as well Kalia but the obvious one was the "and and". It took my roommate like 5 tries before he saw it also. Usually we read and combine 2 words like that when there is a duplicate word.

One can say that "Increase Blind II accuracy down effect by 1 ..." should read "Increase Blind II's accuracy down effect by 1..." but I am sure that is the approach they took to all items like this.

~Pitlith

you've read the patch notes they've been releasing lately havent you??? the typo's in this are laughable compared to what theyve had recently

"And and" is perfectly correct English. The most pressing issue here is the incorrect use of the base form a verb when the present participle should have been used!!!

Kalia said:
"And and" is perfectly correct English. The most pressing issue here is the incorrect use of the base form a verb when the present participle should have been used!!!

Can you get more nerdy than this Kalia :halo: :eek: /scared!

WHAT ABOUT SUBJUNCTIVE MOOD :hmm:

I dont know what the fuck to make of the picture, no matter how many times I read it it doesn't make godamn sense.

Back