Best closing credits EVER

furax

Chikubi
FC/Leadership
That was pretty funny. ^_^

I'd love to play Portal since it's such a cool idea. However, it's bad enough that normal first-person games give me motion sickness; this one would be 10x as bad.

For those in the same boat, you might give http://www.armorgames.com/games/portaltheflashversion_game.html a try. It's a 2D Flash-based version that shows off some of the Portal ideas. Just found it this morning, and even though I bet it's only 1/10th as fun as the real game, it's still interesting. ^_^

Holy crap that's an addictive flash game. I need to get the real game now more than ever!

Also, if you don't have Portal, find and DL "Narbacular Drop". Its a game designed by college students as a programming project... the ENTIRE team was hired and put to work on Portal; thus, it uses all the same ideas and theories :D The game is obviously older graphics, its real short, and not hard at all, but there's some huge wide open spaces where you can really bend your mind and play around with the portal gun, its awesome. Portal seemed to focus real heavily on figuring out the problem, and just shooting the portals afterwards; Narbacular seemed to have a faster-paced 'shoot now think later' style.

not only everything in the ending credits is funny, but everything leading up to the ending credits is epic and hilarious. The diologue writers are genius' P.S. Sojourn hacks Portals

I owned portal. I wish it was longer/harder (MEMEMESOHORNY), but it was fun while it lasted. We need to CS it up again ash, I wanna see you headshot some dude driving a car from across the map again.

Portal was really, really fucking cool. And it is really, really not cool how short it is. I hope they bring the concept back for a full blown title. I'm sure they will. Since...she is still alive, after all.

Took me about 2 hours to beat, but it had some really fun/hilarious moments.

Amen. I was laughing so hard at myself for a long time. I wish it recorded itself so we could share our blunders with each other, instead of frapsing it and hoping something funny happens.

Some of those challenges are friggin crazy though. Advanced Chambers were not that much "harder", but added a new twist on some maps that I did differently the first time through. Would be cool to have a way of viewing a person's bonus challenges to add more of a competitive side to it... OMGYOUDID14IN4SECS? etc

~Pitlith

Yea, they have no choice in the matter. I mean, I have already played through it at least 7-8 times doing random achievements and just trying to find various ways to beat each level. I haven't gotten gold in every bonus chamber/challenge yet, but only so much people will try the same challenge over and over.

multiplayermultiplayermultiplayer

~Pitlith

So, im kinda curious. What is everyone's fastest time on the Time Challenge for Chamber 14? I got it down to 9 seconds.

Edit: I am really wanting them to make a way so we can see another person's progress and exact numbers on a certain chamber. I know there is no way we can prove anything yet, but this is just the inquisitive side of me.

~Pitlith

I can look at youtube and find out what OTHER people have done, but lets face it, we all know that isnt you.

~Pitlith

Oh, i thought you just wanted to see other times as well. I never said that was me, you retarded ape shit. GO CHOKE ON A FAGGOT, DICK. That's the last time I try to be helpful.

Rofl, it's alright. I know reading at 5 years old is always tough. Hang in there. <3

Nah, just curious what everyone here was able to do. I attempted everything before looking at what others have done and came up with about 50% progress on the bonus areas which is meh. Im going to continue working on it of course.

~Pitlith

I did 14 in about 30 seconds and thought i was a badass. Then I saw that video, and just decided to QUIT TRYING.

I'm almost 6, you jackass.

Back