Bcnm 2/25-2/27

Carmela

retard
taking sign ups now on BCNM 60s and/or 70s.
friday: 7:30pm EST apprx time.
saturday: 12pm est appx. time
sunday: 7:30 pm EST appx. time

BCNM 60:
must haves: tank blm refesher type.
4 anticians: pal/rng/war/blm.
drops: raise 2(250k) lvl 65 torques (3k-850k) and the random junk no one wants to see. Each chest results in 2 torques always. On 6 runs last week I think we pulled in around 500-600k each after split.
I'm open to try other BCNM 60s, but dunno info on them. This one is very easy, 7-10min fight, can get 6 done in 90minish.

BCNM70
i've done 3 diff ones.
1. Pots: nin or pal/nin with thf. refresher, and some mage with group -bar spell. This one is, eh, ok not to hard.
drops: raise 3(bling) damascus cloth/ingot, a lot of useless crap. on ave, dunno 2-300k
2. 1 masticore fight
needed: 2x nin or 1x nin thf/nin and bard. bard bard bard pls.
drops: balmung, d.ingot, cloth, some other sutff yadda yadda.
when i did it, we got 1 ingot and other orbs ave. 20-50k, but I hear some people do quite well on it. This one takes some skills, but do-able.
3. operation desert swarm.
needed: 2 grp types, 6x blm, or tank bard blah blah blah blah
drops: claw, dgot, dcloth, other crap. This one is hit or miss as well, who knows.
sign up here for what day you wanna go and classes available. If more than 6 sign up on one day, we can round robin in and out or do complete run sets.

item/gil splits will be determined by the group that's running the BCNM.

Im up for doing BCNM60 with you....I still have the orb from when we tried to go with Doof and Vik and got royally slaughtered:split:

I'm up for the Friday one, nothing like a 6x BCNM as a money injection to start the weekend. I'll go as NIN/WAR if you don't have one already. Gotta save for that next Angel Skin.

Saturday one I may be able to makle as well and would most likely come as THF/NIN.

Sunday one is off limits to me, gonna do the Avatar runs I set up for Sunday @ 5:30PM EST.

BCNM Ants are easy~~Sign me up as RDM^^

As for the 70's, I'm open depending on seals and such...

I've got just over 120 BS on hand, hardly any KS^^;;
Of course, I can be rdm or blm~ I'll be online for the Friday or Sunday times, contact me and I will designate the time^^

Back