Batman: Arkham Asylum demo on Xbox Live!

Fiko

Fikowned
FC/Active Member
For anyone looking forward to this game and owns a 360.. they just released a demo Friday on Xbox Live Gold.

I played it, meets my expectations so far. My only real gripe is that the combat seemed to be on the easy side of things.. but it's a demo and may had been dumbed down a bit for accessibility purposes..

I really just hope the complete game measures up... I've been wanting a good batman game since the dawn of time :(

I enjoyed it,... far too short of a demo tho.

indeed.. and hate how they always tease you with a boss you can't fight until you buy/rent the full game :(

i downloaded it for my pc. It runs flawlessly on 1900x1200. The games has incredible graphics gameplay is kinda easy. But batmans combat movements have a nice flow to them dont seem to be jerky which is the main problem that i have with most hack-n-slash titles.

The game seems that it could turn out to be extremely easy. AI isnt the best out there.

Something just popped into my head. Can i disarm the enemies with my batarang? gonna try it in a bit to see what happens.

Back