Basic Crafting Macro For Level 80 Ishgard Restoration Collectibles

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
(Edited for copy-pasteability. Took me a while to figure that out.)

The level 80 collectibles for the Ishgard Restoration took a bit of experimentation to figure out, because they have lower difficulty than the 80** crafts (3943), a higher max quality (40574), as well as a lower durability (60). Not to mention you can only bring in one kind of HQ material for each, as the skybuilders' materials cannot be gathered as HQ.

However, I managed to put together a macro that can reasonably get maximum collectibility with all NQ materials. It does require fairly high Craftsmanship and Control, but significantly less CP than the Facet crafts.

Here are my stats for reference. If you have these stats it's guaranteed to work; a little less Craftsmanship and Control might also work, though if you're significantly under par you might need to adjust the macro a little. Of note, these stats are BEFORE food, so you can also make up some of the difference that way. (I'm really happy to not be required to chug Blood Bouillabaisse and Cunning Craftsman's Syrup to make these.)

Craftsmanship: 2453
Control: 2423
CP Required: 535

And here are the macros:

/ac "Reflect" <wait.3>
/ac "Manipulation" <wait.2>
/ac "Ingenuity" <wait.2>
/ac "Innovation" <wait.2>
/ac "Delicate Synthesis" <wait.3>
/ac "Ingenuity" <wait.2>
/ac "Prudent Touch" <wait.3>
/echo "Macro #1 Complete" <se.1>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Ingenuity" <wait.2>
/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Great Strides" <wait.2>
/ac "Byregot's Blessing" <wait.3>
/ac "Basic Synthesis" <wait.3>
/echo "Craft Complete" <se.3>

You'll notice the above macros do not use Final Appraisal; this is because at 2453 Craftsmanship you will just barely not complete the craft after four Delicate Syntheses. If you have additional Craftsmanship, you can just insert a Final Appraisal or two in the first macro; it is only 13 lines long for this flexibility.

This probably isn't the most efficient macro and might not equally scale to all stat levels, but I hope it can help those of you who will be looking to mass-produce Ishgard collectibles.

submitted by /u/MattrexDeux
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back