Assault Clears - Talfus' team

That shouldn't be a problem considering you've cleared way past the next 8 missions.

Fiko if you want you could pick up Rikes spot till he's back.
Let me know which clears you have done and I'll add you to the sheet.

That shouldn't be a problem considering you've cleared way past the next 8 missions.

Fiko if you want you could pick up Rikes spot till he's back.
Let me know which clears you have done and I'll add you to the sheet.

Sorry, I always forget this thread is here..

yeah I'm up for it, I need to check what clears I have though, but I'll post here after I check.

whoops, completely forgot. i'll check them in a bit for you.

also, reminder that i can't make it this sunday - can make it next however.

Clears:

PSC:
Leujaoam Cleansing
Imperial Agent Rescue
Excavation Duty
Seagull Grounded
Golden Salvage

PFC:
Orichalcum Survey
Preemptive Strike
Lebros Supplies
Lamia No. 13

SP:
Troll Fugitives
Saving Private Ryaaf (too many times!)

LC:
Shooting Down the Baron

change of plans - company picnic postponed due to inclement weather.

what this means: i can make it for assaults tonight.

Kinda good I guess cause I can't make it today. Thought I would have these few Sundays for sure before school but so far isn't looking too hot.

odd, I left out Requiem for some reason. I also completed that assault.

Sergeant!

Sorry, won't be able to make it this Sunday - picnic thing that got postponed last week will be taking place this Sunday. So I won't be around from 2pm-7:30 or so.

Yar, been dealing with a bunch of RL shit lately. Barely have time to even log into the forums at work. Boss decided it was a good idea to put keyloggers on the back of the computer w/o telling us. So now I have to remove it if I want to really do anything with any sort of privacy.

@ home stuff, well.. it just sucks.

Not sure if I'll be able to continue the assault runs tbh. I'll have to see how this weekend will pan out.

Take care of RL stuff Talf, no worries on that. Just lemme know if and when you wanna go and I'll be there. I will plan for Sundays as usual and see how it goes.

Back