Just cleared this fight with an awesome group in pf for starters, but i will not be convinced that yoshi p wasn't pissed when he designed that fight cause holy cows ringing church bells. Ive done a few extremes in my time with the game but none quite like that one
He barely gives you time to think about wtf is going on just balls to the wall im coming to take your soul the entire fight, dude is just constantly doing shit its insane
I think a close second would be sephirot ex but even then this fight got me feeling like I just participated in a war
Ggs yoshi p ggs
submitted by /u/CodeVeinEnjoyer
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
He barely gives you time to think about wtf is going on just balls to the wall im coming to take your soul the entire fight, dude is just constantly doing shit its insane
I think a close second would be sephirot ex but even then this fight got me feeling like I just participated in a war
Ggs yoshi p ggs
submitted by /u/CodeVeinEnjoyer
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...