Ark Angel BC 8:00pm EST June 13

If I can fit the group I'd like to go. I just came back from quitting and would like to finish this and grab an earring. I know only 1 BRD really needed, so if I don't fit the party structure well I don't mind not being able to go.

75BRD

Alien fills the final spot. I'll work on party configuration when I get home from work tomorrow.

Posted as an event on the public calendar.

Divine Might - AA BC 8PM Eastern - 13 June 2006

Be aware of a conflict with a Limbus run @ 9PM. This only currently effects one person, Cujo (from an old signup). The Limbus run scheduled for Tuesday was originally scheduled for Friday, but was moved to 13 June due to a known chipholder absence.

Week layout

Good luck with this, it's one of the best fights in the game. The fact that everyone can come out with a reward is awesome.

Yeah I know Arch, but I only have 2 days per week that i'm available to schedule stuff like this (tues/wed) and wednesday I attend dynamis so... Tuesday it is. ^.^ If everyone can get up there early and be prepped quickly, we can get this done fast enough so that people can make it to other obligations.

edit: Everyone attending, please check my post on page 2 concerning PT setup.

If you need my help kiting in this BC let me know although with current sign-ups it looks like you will be ok on numbers.

If you don't need me I'll probably see if the Apollyon run needs a hand or not.

Hey check me out I can finally post.

GL all today. I have confidence, we have a skilled group going in.

Congratulations everyone! It was messy as hell, but we won.^^ Enjoy your new earrings.

Thanks Falk was a blast :bfg:. Been trying for over a year for earring, only to not be able to go to BC.

Only bad thing is I got leftovers to sell lol.

Thanks again.

Grats and for those that forgot to flag it all the way, um, sorry, I was one too!

It didn't go too badly at all. I was hoping we'd make it through without using the "wipe" method but with lack of mages and whatnot we chose to wipe after killing TT/MR/GK since things were getting hairy. Got ourselves reraised and set up again, and beat HM and EV down. Oh and I "think" EV missed Stel with Spirits Within again. hehe

Back