Are Pvps Days Numbered?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
With all the changes, many of which seem to be viewed negatively by the PvP community in general and queue time increases that have gone up exponentially, do you personally think that PvP may become completely dead? A system that nobody uses anymore (even feast matches have become next to impossible to find). The changes made to the system sure seem to be aimed at ensuring this outcome, but is it intentional or perhaps by accident? Could SE not see what it was doing when they restricted all FL matches to 72 player only and the result of non-existant PvP prior to a certain time of day? Additonally, once people start noticing the queues are generally 30+ min, are they even going to sign up again in the future? Also, take into account the broken way they decided to remove premade groups... which can be easily circumvented by just making smaller parties. Zerg matches were people die almost instantly with no chance of being healed in time... the list goes on and on. I don't know personally, but it sure seems to me that these recent changes are going to seriously damage not only the pvp community, but also seriously curtail people from joining up in the first place. I hope I am wrong and I apologize to everyone for being so vocal on these issues, but I really enjoyed the pvp in this game and it's sad to see what has happened to it with the latest patch. I sure hope SE takes into account player feedback on this issue and decides that some changes are needed. :(

Continue reading...

Back