Aqua or Aang

furax

Chikubi
FC/Leadership
when you get the chance. Go eat at this restaurant. Get some pictures too! Man I hope they bring something like that around here.

Yup. Seen those.

You pick the costumes for the girls that serve you. I haven't actually ate there yet, but I'll try to visit one next week and snap some pictures.

America is too, what's the word I'm looking for? Toooo.... stuck up?
Many of those fun type of things never would come here or survive... not for the lack of patrons but the bureaucratic bullshit that controls people's lives.

EDIT: LOL... I just went back to that site and looked at the map for where that place is at. It's in Ikebukuro, just outside the East Exit of the JR Line.... That area is notorious for Delivery Health (deriheru) , SOAP Land (sōpurando) & Love Hotels. --- I don't think I'll venture to that one in particular.... I've been in that area a few times, there's a huge shopping area with a SEIBU department store, HMV etc. I remember seeing girls coming and going from some of those streets.... damn, lol.

Last edited:
I noticed there's one in canada called imaid or something. hmmmm, questasar, can i crash at your place?

EDIT: LOL... I just went back to that site and looked at the map for where that place is at. It's in Ikebukuro, just outside the East Exit of the JR Line.... That area is notorious for Delivery Health (deriheru) , SOAP Land (sōpurando) & Love Hotels. --- I don't think I'll venture to that one in particular.... I've been in that area a few times, there's a huge shopping area with a SEIBU department store, HMV etc. I remember seeing girls coming and going from some of those streets.... damn, lol.

FUCKING.ROCKSAUCE!

The delivery health one is called "Club poo-poo". Am I missing something?

PS: I'm moving to Japan.

Lol, ya they a place like that would be shutdown so fast here in the good ole USA.

-Ara

Also, Aang, WHICH ONE DO YOU USE? looooooooool i know you do, you pervert.

Also, Aang, WHICH ONE DO YOU USE? looooooooool i know you do, you pervert.

Shockingly enough, most services require that you speak fluent japanese and/or be Japanese.... I don't need to use such services as I have the real thing, thanks.

Most countries make a good bit of income catering to the foreign, especially their vices, Japan finds it perfectly acceptable to post signs barring foreigners though.

I find it rather amusing that as politically correct as we are in America and fearful of any hints of racism, and the most rampant racism and bigotry I've seen in my travels has always been throughout asia. The folks rednecks all think look a like hate each other for so many reasons it's truly remarkable. Had a korean girlfriend for awhile in japan who was required to carry an internal passport saying she was korean, although she'd never been to korea nor had her parents.

You can go by bars, hotels, bath houses, whatever all with little signs saying no foreigners allowed. I love it. Take a couple of signs home and post them here and start the stopwatch to time how long before the first lawsuit hits.

hmm...Aa You are hot! :eek:
Most japanese this type of survice are expensive.

PS. Snuggle /cry @ you! > furax

Back