Any Elezen enjoyer here? Because I have become one >:D (just recently)

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Any Elezen enjoyer here? Because I have become one >:D (just recently)

I rarely drink fantasia other than fixing some of the things that can't be changed with an aesthetician (skin, eye color), beside, my male Aura is very puppy so I don't know if I can handle the absence of a tail and horns
And then I have a funny idea by becoming elezen while waiting for Evercold, but dang, they are so fun to do the glamour!

I really love making pretty glam and oh boi, Elezen is killing it a lot! If we don't think much about their very long neck (which, can be fixed with glam tbh) and their goofy walk/run animation, I think people should consider playing Elezen more!

So I wanted to see if there are any Elezen enjoyers here X3 Show your boi/girl to the world to see!

submitted by /u/Nana_Iro_UwU
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top