Context: I've been healing as white mage since Heavensward. Did all the role quests, figured I'd level Sage to have both a regular and shield healer.
Query: It really seems to feel like doing the Moonknight meme is where I get the best results as Sage: Basically using all the cooldowns I have as they are ready, and hoping to god I remembered to apply a shield before raidwides and big pulls.
From what I can gather: alternate spamming keracholelele/tauracholelellslls, hold onto one addersgall for spot/emergency raid healing, and use all the cooldowns via vibes?
submitted by /u/onlybecauseihateyou
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Query: It really seems to feel like doing the Moonknight meme is where I get the best results as Sage: Basically using all the cooldowns I have as they are ready, and hoping to god I remembered to apply a shield before raidwides and big pulls.
From what I can gather: alternate spamming keracholelele/tauracholelellslls, hold onto one addersgall for spot/emergency raid healing, and use all the cooldowns via vibes?
submitted by /u/onlybecauseihateyou
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...