Alliance Raids Fix. Show Your Support.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I already posted in the most recent thread about this. But I have a feeling Devs tend to overlook the many many complaint posts we have and I kept having good ideas on this so I'm proposing a simple yet elegant solution to the Alliance Raid issue (specifically getting ARR content continuously) in three parts.

1) Make the Crystal Tower Raids into a separate roulette called MSQ Alliance Raids. These raids are basically canon now with the new expansion so lets give them the same insane chunk of exp that standard MSQ gets (keep the tome payout) and anyone who is leveling or wants the easier path can chose this option and not take the chance of higher raids away from others who want them.

2) Make Alliance Raids only available to players who unlocked that entire raid tier for their level. So no matter what level you are, if you're queing for MSQ Alliance you'll need all 3 CT raids to unlock it. For Standard Alliance, if you're 80 you'll need all raid tiers (60-current) to unlock the roulette. I think this is pretty fair, considering other roulettes have restrictions like this.

3) Standard Alliance Raid roulette to be locked to the minimum ilvl requirement of THE LEVEL YOU QUE WITH. If you que as lvl 80, you must meet the minimum requirement for Copied Factory or you can't participate in the roulette. Level 70? Minimum for Rabanastre. Level 60? Minimum for Void Ark. No more manipulation of the system. Period.

Please consider this option so I can stop having to choose between leveling or tomes. And maybe not ever see LotA again. Ever.

Continue reading...

Back