All Worlds Maintenance (oct. 27-28): Later Completion Time [25 Hours]

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Regarding the previously announced all Worlds maintenance to accompany Patch 2.4, the timeframe will be changed as follows:

Before change:
Oct. 27, 2014 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 28, 2014 12:00 a.m. (PDT)

After change:
Oct. 27, 2014 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 28, 2014 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

Maintenance duration times are calculated taking many things into account, such as login numbers and server load during various times of the day, the scope of the update content, and the nature of the work to be performed. However, we received feedback from our players which stated that the one hour gap between the originally scheduled maintenance’s end time and the weekly reset time may result in a rush of player logins, potentially causing server congestion and general chaos. For this reason, we have decided to extend the maintenance end time by one hour. Thank you all for your various feedback.

We realize this is an extremely extended maintenance, but we ask for your patience and cooperation and apologize for the inconvenience.

[Date & Time]
Oct. 27, 2014 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 28, 2014 1:00 a.m. (PDT)
Oct. 27, 2014 4:00 p.m to Oct. 28, 2014 5:00 p.m. (JST)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

[Source]

Last edited:
Chaos I tell you, CHAOS!

JPN Version said:
メンテナンス作業時間は、各時間帯のログイン状況や負荷状況、アップデート内容や作業内容などから、総合的な判断を行い決定しております。しかしながら、 このたび皆様から頂いているフィードバックを踏まえ、当初のメンテナンス予定終了時刻では、各種Weeklyのリセットタイミングまで1時間と間が無く、 混雑や混乱をきたす可能性があることから、メンテナンス作業時間を変更させていただくことにいたしました。多数のフィードバックをありがとうございまし た。

長時間のメンテナンス作業によりご迷惑をおかけして誠に申し訳ございませんが、ご理解とご協力のほどよろしくお願い申し上げます。

Japanese version doesn't use 'chaos' but says 'confusion and congestion'.

Rofl, general chaos.

Preliminary notes are up- its about 50 billion pages long. Lol

And once again relic weapons are obsoleted by Tome/Geralt weapons. The leapfrogging is getting obnoxious.

On the other hand, oh my GOD the PvP armor looks so badass.

Rabbit Medium Thumpity thump thump, thumpity thump thump...

ROFL... that made me laugh.

Rogue/Ninja sounds really involved, I'm excited..

Players who select Withdraw from the Duty Ready confirmation window or allow the window to time out without making a selection three times or more in one day, will be temporarily prohibited from registering for duties via the Duty Finder.
This count will reset every day at 9:00 a.m. (PDT).

Thank you, SE. Thank you.

Prayers have been answered.

Players can now board the Rhotano privateer, a large fishing vessel off the coast of Costa del Sol in Eastern La Noscea.
WooHoo Kraken anyone?

Back