Ahoy! JGP's new mate!!!

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Picture026.jpg

I like the guy looking on from the background like "wtf mate..."

heheh, looks like maybe San D Comic Con... there's probably like 2 people in that whole con that even know what FF XI is and there she is dressed up in full FFXI fishing regalia, lol.

I missed out on ComicCon, I wanted to go see the Firefly cast too :blue-cry: The FFXI Cosplayers (cosplayers in general) are worse at AX since it's the biggest one, everyone's out to get their 5 minutes of freakdom fame. I ran into Man-Faye far too many times for my taste (more than zero).

Anime Expo, it's held up in Anaheim every year at the Anaheim Convention center.

For the record, Man-Faye still has a carpet of hair on his posterior and he felt every need to make sure everyone knew, bring some bleach for your eyes if ever you attend. Aside from slobbery hambeasts trying to replicate yaoi/yiffing in the middle of the walkways.

Aida said:
Anime Expo, it's held up in Anaheim every year at the Anaheim Convention center.

There is an AX NY too which I believe is actually the bigger one

-benny

I went to San D Comic Con in 99 and the kind of lobby you step into from the outside entrances doesn't look a whole lot unlike that pic. But I dunno.

benny said:
There is an AX NY too which I believe is actually the bigger one

-benny

AX is the original which should still be the largest, they have Ney York and Tokyo offshoots as well but I really don't keep that close a watch of them, I only attend AX because out-of-town friends will come into town to attend just because.

Back