Age of Conan & Warhammer Online

Aluciont

Aluboss
FC/Active Member
Is anyone here looking forward to AoC's release? If anyone is going to play AoC send me a private message so that we can all play together again. ;) I'm all set with my pre-order and a War Mammoth mount, lol.

I'm also looking forward to Warhammer Online though it's still far away. I wish I have a beta testing account for Warhammer Online. :eek:

HOLY SHIT ALUC

I'll play if you're playing, no joke. No plans to come back to FFXI??

-benny

Yeah, I will be playing AoC. Benny and Ael too? ;)

Some screenshots from the official AoC website.

aoc_friday_110108_screen_1.jpg

aoc_friday_110108_screen_2.jpg

Magic for Benny.
AgeOfConan8.jpg

Landscape.
eigm6.jpg

i'm going to be playing also i know a few of the older naka members are going to play

haha sounds interesting.. i'd need a new pc to run that though;; mine sooo out of date, doesn't even meet minimum requirements.

I've had my AoC Collector's Edition on pre-order for months. So yeah I'll be playing.

well i was going to try it out until i saw that ilm was going to play it, unfortunately its going to be tainted beyond repair now... oh well.

I don't get how people can juggle two games, much less two MMO's. o_O I bought Assassin's Creed some weeks back, and still haven't really played it because I keep logging into FFXI. >.>

Assassin's Creed is okay for the most part but I only play it after I get bored playing TF2, lol.

In any case, I'm trying to decided which server I should play at when the release comes. They have PvE, PvP and PvP-RP type of servers. I'm assuming there will be different servers under those categories, so we need to decide where to play at and which type of server to choose.

Assassin's Creed is okay for the most part but I only play it after I get bored playing TF2, lol.

In any case, I'm trying to decided which server I should play at when the release comes. They have PvE, PvP and PvP-RP type of servers. I'm assuming there will be different servers under those categories, so we need to decide where to play at and which type of server to choose.

Most likely gonna play on PvE myself.

I'm playing right now actually! :tounge-1: ...Or will be in a few days.

Store Managers and up for Gamestop were invited to the closed beta for Age of Conan that runs until the game's release, so I got myself my own lil' beta code. :icecream:

I'm not really supposed to reveal anything about the game or leak any screenshots tho... unless it's anonymously kekekekeke. :shades02:

I'm playing right now actually! :tounge-1: ...Or will be in a few days.

Store Managers and up for Gamestop were invited to the closed beta for Age of Conan that runs until the game's release, so I got myself my own lil' beta code. :icecream:

I'm not really supposed to reveal anything about the game or leak any screenshots tho... unless it's anonymously kekekekeke. :shades02:

I'll post screenshots later since I'm just waiting for the game client download to finish. I have a FilePlanet Open Beta account, hehe.

I know a handful of people from my realm that played AoC in beta. They all seemed to come to the same conclusion: The gameplay and lore were awful. You need a $5,000+ dollar system to run it.

I know a handful of people from my realm that played AoC in beta. They all seemed to come to the same conclusion: The gameplay and lore were awful. You need a $5,000+ dollar system to run it.

Hmm good thing my PC is awesome.

I'll post screenshots later since I'm just waiting for the game client download to finish. I have a FilePlanet Open Beta account, hehe.

I'm still waiting on the reply e-mail with my beta key. I don't think they'll be sending them until friday since they extended the sign up after giving everyone the wrong e-mail address lol.

Back