After 90 Hours, I'm Finally At The Gates Of Ishgard

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
ARR spoilers below

I started playing two weeks ago and I honestly didn't think I'd make it this far because I'm not really a fan of MMos, the beginning of the game wasn't really that fun and I seriously thought that this game just wasn't going to be for me. But everything changed some time after joining the Scions, I felt like the story actually was moving forward.

It also helped that having a clear objective (defeat the primals) made me feel like the quests I was doing were meaningful. And without realizing it I grew attached to these characters and was super invested on the plot.

When I finished the 2.0 MSQ i was kind of nervous because I had heard that the 2.x quests were kind of a slog but I really didn't find them that boring. And then the ending hit me like a truck, I didn't realize how much I cared about everyone until everything started falling apart. I was almost crying while watching the cutscenes (Which is impressive because I almost never get emotional like this about fiction)

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I love this game, I'm emotionally unstable and very excited because I've heard from a lot of people that the game only gets better from this point on.

submitted by /u/ZGamer03
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back