Aelf - Scythe WS NM

Sassafras

Calendar Girl
FC/Active Member
So I tagged along with Aelf for his Scythe WS NM. I never once cast on him so I wouldn't be in the hate que. WHM decoration, haha. Did get some good Screenies though!

Here is Aelf running around, he has just thrown new pet at the NM.
pol2006-07-0800-56-30-75.jpg

Here's Aelf standing for a photo OP. NM at 1%.
pol2006-07-0800-59-40-96.jpg

Last one - Aelf gets his Anals of somethingOrOther for Scythe WS.
pol2006-07-0801-02-11-51.jpg

Grats Aelf^^ Now go sub THF, build a 300TP and let us know how it does.

Grats elf, that's badass. I always felt that the true joy of BST is fighting hard-as-hell mobs alone and coming out the winner. A lot of times leveling, when I got done I'd go and pick a fight with the hardest mob around just to see if I could kill it. Fire elem in altep (god that took forever), those malboros in the crawler/coeurl/gob area in yhoat (my duo partner went in and started meleeing it hahaha), etc etc. Good times ^^

-benny

Falkieri said:
Grats Aelf^^ Now go sub THF, build a 300TP and let us know how it does.
gotta finish my thf sub sometime :tounge-3::tounge-3:

and thanks, that fight was fun as hell! really amazed that i didnt mischarm even once, was fighting with Tough pets about 25% of the time... didnt really keep track of pet#s, but i cleared hakutaku's, the hall leading to it, and the room just before hakutaku, then finished with the first of the repops in hakutaku's room. All in all i'd say probably 20 or so pet swaps. To be honest, id say this was an easier fight than despot...

Last edited:
Back