A Request, A Petition, A Challenge.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I know I am not in a hardcore static raid group. I'm not a billionaire crafter. I never touched 1.0. But I've been with ARR since the beta, and I love it. I play it casual, 3-4 nights a week. I started MMOs with being a hardcore Ultima Online player, and this is the only game that's ever captured and improved that feeling of being able to do anything with just a bit of work.

I challenge you all to spend 5 minutes of your play sessions standing in front of Mother Miounne. We all hate gil-sellers. most of us just blacklist, click the easy report, move on with our lives. I want us all to do a little bit more.

Last week I stood in front of Mother Miounne in Griddy for 10 minutes. I /waved at every bot that appeared out of nowhere. I was then able to type their names into the cheat report at my leisure. I reported 32 bots in one 10 minute session. Today I got 13 more in 5 minutes. Maybe I'm not making a dent, but WE could. They'll just make more accounts, sure. Let's make it annoying. Lets make it just a little more uncomfortable.

submitted by /u/SwiggitySizzle
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back