A Few Questions About End Game Raiding In Shb

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
After finally getting my first job to 80, I really feel like I should get into the current Raids. But, there’s a few things that I still don’t completely understand about how it works. So, before I finally take the plunge, I have a few things to ask.

1. Do I jump straight into Savage, or should I practice on Extreme fights first to see if I’m capable of dealing with some more complex mechanics?

2. Should I practice on the SSS dummies first, before trying the actual content? Are they a good indicator of whether or not I am decent at my rotation?

3. Should I look for a static right away, or should I clear a few Savage fights with PUGs first? That said;

4. I work 4 days a week, and I am able to play from 5:00pm to 8:00pm on days that I don’t work. But the days I work each week aren’t always the same. Is a static even an option for me at this point? If it is;

5. Is it better to join a static, or form my own so I can inform everyone what nights I’m available?

6. I am willing to listen to voice chat on TS, Discord etc., but I don’t have a mic. Will this be a problem?

Also, if anyone has any advice for something I didn’t ask about, I’ll gladly listen.

submitted by /u/SpoonyBardXIV
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back