I have made this suggestion for 9+ years.. SE Just add 2 more door options to the squad door in your GC one for a personal workshop one for persona gardens giving everyone options to use the workshop and crossbreed in gardens it doesn't seen that hard!!!
"12-19-2017 05:53 PM
Thread: Instanced Greenhouses?
by SiniztorReplies
8
Views
3,435
I suggested a similar thing to this in a few threads where they add gardening and the work shop to your GC..you use the door your squads in and pick one of the 3 options garden/workshop/squad and you."
I gave up looking back any farther lol but yes please just make i oso everone can enjoy those aspects of the game
Continue reading...
"12-19-2017 05:53 PM
Thread: Instanced Greenhouses?
by SiniztorReplies
8
Views
3,435
I suggested a similar thing to this in a few threads where they add gardening and the work shop to your GC..you use the door your squads in and pick one of the 3 options garden/workshop/squad and you."
I gave up looking back any farther lol but yes please just make i oso everone can enjoy those aspects of the game
Continue reading...