80 level cap quest

Eticket

Pointy Stick
FC/Active Member
Seems pretty easy. Need to give 5 kindred seals to the Nomad Moogle in RuLude and spend 3 merit points apparently.

Agreed. What's the catch? Plus, what are they planning to do with merit points? It seems the new 75+ abilities skirt close to some of the merit ones but don't quite overlap. So do you just switch between exp and merits?

Kinda tempting to come back to see the rest of WotG now that they finally finished it after what... 3 years? Does anyone still play other than Dynamis?

I play randomly, with the server merge it's not hard to get things done if you search out the people for it.

So many people are level 80 already, lol... I haven't even started moving to 80 as of yet. Been working on lower level jobs and crafting mostly.

Probably going to restart the WoTG storyline in the coming week, interested to see Walk of Echoes.

Been feeling the itch to play again, especially with the level cap increase. Really interested in seeing Cure VI in action, haha. Nice to hear they completed the WotG story, too. I'd love to see how it played out.

only the nation quests are finished. the main overall wotg doesnt finish til the next update.

Agreed. What's the catch?

Costs an arm and a leg to get a party invite. lol so the 3 merits felt like forever.

Its getting better though. Got RNG to 80 a couple days ago and have been having a blast as RNG/SAM with sekkanoi and meditate and double shot.

Why couldn't the other level cap quests be as easy....

Why couldn't the other level cap quests be as easy....

Exactly my thoughts...

some of the most retarded quests in the game, IMO. Farming same old crap for hours was never fun..

But I don't play anymore.. don't really plan to.. so I probably will never do this quest, lol.

Back