7th Vanadiel Census

Archain

Kitteh Paws
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/guide/development/census/07/index.html

Introduction
On May 16, 2007, FINAL FANTASY XI entered its sixth year of service! FINAL FANTASY XI has steadily grown over the months and years into a thriving community of more than 500,000 users. Once again, the development and operations teams have analyzed the paths and choices of Vana’diel’s adventurers and compiled a detailed report.
We hope you enjoy this in-depth look at FINAL FANTASY XI’s constantly evolving community!

There's some cool info in there. I like the mission and assault breakdowns on the last page.

Yeah, the mission/assault stuff was very interesting. Under 11% have the CoP earring....

It's kinda funny that there are about 50% more Taru males than Taru females. Looks like Aqua has his work cut out for him. ^_~

I think the reason that so many people stop at 15 is that's usually the limit of XP for a starting city zone. That is, for example, while XP is mind-numbingly slow on Vomp Hill, you can get to 16 on that hill alone without going out to, say, the Mea crag. I don't think it has much to do with subjob choices for Lv30 cap things. 20, yes. 40, yes. 37, yes. :arg:

I dunno, I stopped at 15thf for Treasure Hunter and never have gone back to it. It was all about the job ability.

I could also see people leveling something to 15, using it as a sub to get something to 30, then going to unlock the advanced job they were actually interested in in the first place.

I think everyone should get to 40 as a SJ. BCNM40s should be a good motivation to have gear at 40 for a particular job to do the BCNMS.

I think everyone should get to 40 as a SJ. BCNM40s should be a good motivation to have gear at 40 for a particular job to do the BCNMS.

There's plenty of decent BCNMs you can do without any equip at all :p

-benny

Or Stonega II :eek:

Or Fire Magic Accuracy merits.

I love when blms don't have Stonega II; it means my Banishga II is the best damage spell for BCNM40. ^_^v

Back