75 BITCHES!!!!

Byrdman

Ranger God
I just wanted to say, that after 5 years (being gone for 3 of those) I've finally got a 75 job. Thanks so much for helping me with shit. Now, all I gotta do is finish ZM, CoP, ToA, level warrior, corsair, and whm, and get geared. Atleast the hard part is over....

Special Thanks to

Fayevalentine - For getting me to come back to FFXI (twice), giving me gil (twice), helping with every quest, and drinking all my beer (wait... I shouldn't thank you for that....)

Garret - For helping and getting people to help with missions, and allowing me back into Ultima

Chame - For help with quests

Ehon - Oh the fun in Assault

Aqua - For all the fun conversations where you can't understand what I'm saying and I'm too stupid to explain it better

Pitlith - My favorite taru

Sass - Fun vent conversations and helping me with crappy missions

Redd - For being you

And everyone else. I'd come up with something for each of you, but I'm lazy and want to get back to FFXI, gotta merit!!!!

grats.

-ara

Grats man!

And we need to do more assaults so we're both not PSC anymore. LOL

Work on a good exp buffer before meriting or else you'll end up like Freak and be 74 every week.

Spit is very right although my rng has a high buffer its my Brd and Nin that usually delvl which they both are atm lawlsssss

Technically Sarah had the final say on whether you would get back into Ultima, but you're welcome anyway =o)

Sig4copy.jpg

*cough*firstorderofbusinessupdateyoursig*cough*

And congratulations!

I thought this was a thread about having seventy-five bitches...
What a let down =(

Grats though!

*cough*firstorderofbusinessupdateyoursig*cough*

And congratulations!

I did that sig 3 years ago. I don't have the original photoshop file, the model viewer in order to update it. I think it stands to be my legacy regarding my triumphant return

Back