50,000 xp / hour party!

You know the only reason they're making that much is that Galka Pld sitting there forming the core of the group :tounge-2:

Site not showin' up

Ehon is correct. I wanna try this sometime just for shits and giggles ^_^

Normally even 18 blm can't nuke-ga every one with just one spell, as the EV can use Benediction when her HP drops so suddenly and restore all the (living) mobs' HP's to full (TT and MR die fairly fast). However, in this case, they got lucky and EV used Invincible but never Benediction. :D

Upon watching the video (I got no video! Actually I got audio and I'm going off that) I've noticed that this isn't actually the fight. In the fight in the video you can hear the BLM's dying; in the picture taken above, the BLM actually one-shotted the AA's. Cool, eh?

Odd that the video didn't work, but I'm on a video production machine and have codecs coming out my ears...

Anywho, there is video... LOTS of blms starting out with Thundaga, then Blizzaga. It's actually two parts... they get slammed the first time by some crazy attack (guessing from EV) that looked like Banishga 5000 and took everyone down to the red. The second time, they lose about 5 people, but win... same strategy.

It appears that, as Jo said, most of it's luck... depends who uses what 2 hour... I'm sure if HM started out 2 houring with NIN, things would not turn out so easy. I suppose, if R3's were all around, it would be a blast just to try... no pun intended.

Regards,

Back