$5 says we see a application..

Talfus

~Lux Aeterna~
loled.png

Anyone remember this guy? lol :rolleyes:

if someone told me they had a blm that did every enfeeble available to him, sometimes twice, to open a fight, followed by enfire, and melee'n the crawlers at lv 45ish with his club, i'd laugh at him

sadly i'd be laughin at me (._.)

I'd laugh at you just for fun... in fact, I'm laughing at you right now :blah:

p.s.
"Blah" = "Buahahahahah" with an "l" to denote "uahahahah"

That looks almost like my gear. Guess if I ever went with DynX and got AF Hat I will be damned

ROFL - looks like he rushed out & forgot to get his AF out of storage to me. Otherwise, not much to comment on.

While I realize people were pissed at him winning AF2 Hat, and many people doubt his skills, I'll say this.

He was the Whm for a party and I don't think even had refresh or ballad. To the best of my knowledge he kept his party alive reasonably well, attended the entire run, didn't complain in /l or /p, sucked up the wipes, the bad pulls, the animated weapons, the xp loss.

By DX's current rules what did he do wrong aside from looking like he forgot some gear in storage? While he was likely attending just for his AF2 Hat, which he obviously won, and may have just been a cherrypicker it is entirely this type of reason we're working on new lot rules.

But that being said I don't think he deserves bashing for the other night, he did nothing wrong, outside of his gear, and he didn't do anything that 1/2 the people attending sometimes have in mind, winning AF2 & splitting.

right, but... he does have a horrible history of this same behaviour in dynamis. When i used to go to MissionHunters dynamis, he would attend on blm/nin and melee...afk....etc...
that is one taru that i would suggest never giving a pearl to.

Maybe so, I'm not saying he's 'good' at any of his jobs, just that he did what was required of him in DX, it's just a bad case of cherrypicking is my point.

right, but its also something that needs to NOT be allowed...thats the major distaste people get about DX.

Back