28 March 2007 - Update: Chocobo Racing

Discussion in 'Chocobo Raising' started by Sassafras, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Sassafras

Sassafras Calendar Girl FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Sassafras Rosa
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Yay!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  2. Sassafras

Sassafras Calendar Girl FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Sassafras Rosa
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Racing items

Name
    Description
    Yellow Chocobo Dye
    All-natural dye used to color a chocobo's feathers yellow.
    Red Chocobo Dye
    All-natural dye used to color a chocobo's feathers red.
    Blue Chocobo Dye
    All-natural dye used to color a chocobo's feathers blue.
    Green Chocobo Dye
    All-natural dye used to color a chocobo's feathers green.
    Black Chocobo Dye
    All-natural dye used to color a chocobo's feathers black.
    Gysahl Slop
    This secret blend of top-quality chocobo feed will keep your bird coming back for more.
    Deluxe Carrot
    This high-quality carrot has been grown using only the finest fertilizers.
    Deluxe Worm
    This high-quality worm has been raised in the finest soil on Vana'diel.
    Speed Apple (Stack 12)
    A ripe faerie apple dipped in rich honey. Use it during a chocobo race to temporarily increase the speed of your steed.
    Stamina Apple (Stack 12)
    A ripe faerie apple dipped in creamy yogurt. Use it during a chocobo race to temporarily increase the stamina of your steed.
    Shadow Apple (Stack 12)
    A ripe faerie apple dipped in aromatic coffee. Use it during a chocobo race to temporarily increase the evasion of your steed.
    Pepper Biscuit (Stack 12)
    When used during a chocobo race... A biscuit laced with a ridiculous amount of black pepper, guaranteed to cause anyone who consumes it to have a sneezing fit.
    Fire Biscuit (Stack 12)
    When used during a chocobo race... A biscuit laced with a ridiculous number of hot peppers, guaranteed to set on fire the mouth of anyone who consumes it.
    Gysahl Bomb (Stack 12)
    When used during a chocobo race... A prank firework that emits a thick gas smelling remarkably similar to gysahl greens.
    Spore Bomb (Stack 12)
    When used during a chocobo race... A prank firework that releases a thick gas containing the spores of danceshrooms.
    Fairweather Fetish (Stack 12)
    When offered during a chocobo race... A doll used in Far Eastern countries to implore the spirits of nature for fair weather.
    Foulweather Frog (Stack 12)
    When offered during a chocobo race... A frog used in Far Eastern countries to implore the spirits of nature for rain.
    Chocobo Taping (Stack 12)
    When offered during a chocobo race... Supports a chocobo's limbs, allowing for optimum muscle management. When equipped during a race, increases a chocobo's strength.
    Chocobo Blnk (Stack 12)
    Blocks a chocobo's side vision, allowing the bird to concentrate on the track ahead. When equipped during a race, increases a chocobo's endurance.
    Shadow Roll (Stack 12)
    Blocks a chocobo's view of the ground directly below it, allowing the bird to concentrate on the track ahead. When equipped during a race, increases a chocobo's discernment.
    Chocobo Hood (Stack 12)
    Covers a chocobo's ears, thus blocking out surrounding noise and allowing the bird to concentrate on the track. When equipped during a race, increases a chocobo's receptivity.
    CRA Racing Form
    A document distributed by the VCS authorizing the participation of a chocobo in a CRA-sanctioned race.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  3. Aangeliceus

Aangeliceus Kitteh's Meow FC/Leadership

FFXIV Name:
    Aangeliceus Kitteh
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    /tell RandomPlayer Merit/Exp {Do you need it?}

RandomPlayer>> {I'm sorry, I'm busy now.} Betting at Chocobo Races.

/tell RandomBard Merit/Exp {Do you need it?}

RandomBard>> {I'm sorry, I'm busy now.} Betting at Chocobo Races

/shutdown

I can see it now.

4. Razorcat

Razorcat Is a Mithra! =^^=

Choco tapings before starting.
    Gysahl bomb at the start.
    Speed apple at the start.
    Stamina apple in the middle.

hope for the best?

5. Elvier

Elvier Active Member FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Elle Vie
    Waaaa :eek: You guys keep saying this is like Super Mario brothers or some other games and and and... You seem to know how to do stuff before I can even read the post.

I am sooo going to get pwned :( I may be slow to catch up but I Will catch up !!

6. Pitlith

Pitlith Pitorith Campaign 2008 Ultima Legacy

Dont worry, I will find a way to stock up on the Red Turtle Shells so that my slow ass EnzianSage can win every time.

~Pitlith