2 acts at once

Carmela

retard
So I want to play 2 acts at once. With the current settings I have it becomes impossible to play either account, so I'm curious on what I need to do in order to play noth acts smoothly.
well, 1 act is just going to be a mule in Jeuno or whitegate, or somewhere high traffic.

vista x64
4gig ram
geforce 9800 gtx vid card.

idk how to set it up to tune down the graphics via registry, or whatever I need to do.

What is your processor?

I can run three characters on 1 pc smoothly (Core2Duo, 2GB RAM, 9600GTX).

To maximize my desktop real estate, I run each in a 800x600 window, 640x480 in some cases. I don't usually have problems in Campaign and I never go to Whitegate unless I have to (which is almost never.) In the Jeuno Ru'Lude Wal-Mart, I notice some choppiness, but nothing too bad.

My background res is at 2048x2048 by registry settings. I turn off weather effects as needed depending on the zone. (helps a lot) Unless you change this setting in the registry, it's probably 1024x1024 or lower. Making this number higher, increases the load on your PC and makes things a little more pretty.

Not that it makes a difference, but I used three separate Windower installs for different configs for plugins and screen resolution settings.

Other than that, nothing special. Oh, this is on WinXP 32bit.

-AA

You need to make sure you have the proper driver rev. I don't recall it from the top of my head, but SE lists it on the POL web site.

Back