Hi, I have a problem I never expected to have.
I did a story skip to DT mid-STB, and have been leveling my WHM up for a little while now. Once I hit 70 I went to start the role quests with Giott, only to find their questline is already completed. I am aware that buying a job skip also auto-completes the role quests for that role, but I didn't buy any job skips with any healers, only for RDM, MCH and PLD.
So what the heck happened there?
Continue reading...
I did a story skip to DT mid-STB, and have been leveling my WHM up for a little while now. Once I hit 70 I went to start the role quests with Giott, only to find their questline is already completed. I am aware that buying a job skip also auto-completes the role quests for that role, but I didn't buy any job skips with any healers, only for RDM, MCH and PLD.
So what the heck happened there?
Continue reading...