First, if you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, please don't say anything.
Second, I've had two major strokes that have affected my acuity and reflexes (yes, it's a skill issue).
Third, I am only lvl 52 and have tried everything I can think of: my standard rotation, spamming only the link-warp (between a column and her), shadowing Noctis closely. The problem seems to be that I don't do enough damage, nor can I manage to keep aggro off him. He dies every time. I don't. He does.
Please, any BLM out there with tips?
Continue reading...
Second, I've had two major strokes that have affected my acuity and reflexes (yes, it's a skill issue).
Third, I am only lvl 52 and have tried everything I can think of: my standard rotation, spamming only the link-warp (between a column and her), shadowing Noctis closely. The problem seems to be that I don't do enough damage, nor can I manage to keep aggro off him. He dies every time. I don't. He does.
Please, any BLM out there with tips?
Continue reading...