As the title says, lost my sprout icon because I'm now in Dawntrail expac. Woohoo! I made it through Endwalker, I was half asleep the entire MSQ. Lol.
I like Wuk Lamat, she gives me the good sister vibes. I like her voice rendering. I like her attitude. She's a breath of fresh air. The whole expac is just refreshing. I feel like I'm in Bali or somewhere with high humidity country with lots of tropical plants. For a while, I can to get to rest as savior of Eorzea and finally be as laid back as Wuk Lamat.
submitted by /u/Mitzi_koy
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I like Wuk Lamat, she gives me the good sister vibes. I like her voice rendering. I like her attitude. She's a breath of fresh air. The whole expac is just refreshing. I feel like I'm in Bali or somewhere with high humidity country with lots of tropical plants. For a while, I can to get to rest as savior of Eorzea and finally be as laid back as Wuk Lamat.
submitted by /u/Mitzi_koy
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...