Before you start gruesomely commenting about engine difficulties, I know it. I know.
But despite that, sometime in the future, I want really long capes, scarfs and elaborate dresses in game. Like not some Korean gacha lavish and complicated, but beautiful and long and wide. Big scarfs like mantle, wide capes so they cover everything and huge dresses which looks painfully inconvenient to fight in, but I want to feel bonita while doing it
Maybe some day
submitted by /u/Gogurs
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
But despite that, sometime in the future, I want really long capes, scarfs and elaborate dresses in game. Like not some Korean gacha lavish and complicated, but beautiful and long and wide. Big scarfs like mantle, wide capes so they cover everything and huge dresses which looks painfully inconvenient to fight in, but I want to feel bonita while doing it
Maybe some day
submitted by /u/Gogurs
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...