[GM Feedback] GM Dzigendxipflix

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Greetings,

I am writing this post to share my heartfelt appreciation for GM Dzigendxipflix, who assisted me today regarding a sensitive harassment report (Ticket ID: 31198140).

As a player who uses Final Fantasy XIV as a safe space to cope with depression and escape a difficult reality, facing severe in-game harassment and disrespect can be incredibly overwhelming. During our interaction, I was feeling extremely distressed and vulnerable.

GM Dzigendxipflix handled the situation with the utmost professionalism, kindness, and patience. Not only did they carefully collect all the evidence and ticket numbers regarding the disruptive player, but they also showed genuine empathy when I expressed how deeply affected I was. Hearing them validate my feelings and reassure me that the report would be thoroughly escalated made me feel heard, safe, and protected by the Square Enix team.

While I understand that GMs cannot share the outcomes of investigations, the reassurance and respectful treatment I received from GM Dzigendxipflix gave me the comfort I needed to stay in the game and trust the support system.

Thank you so much, GM Dzigendxipflix, for your amazing work and for being a bright spot in our community when I needed it the most.

Best regards,
Zumito Stargazer (Balmung)

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top