Guys, I need some advice—first off, I'm playing on the Switch 2.
I'm totally into FF14 PvP, but because of the platform, I'm getting huge lag in various content.
Melee is practically out of the question because you feel like you can't really move forward, let alone maintain a follow-up...
So my thought was to switch to ranged for PvP instead? Do you think that's the only option?
Which ranged DPS would you recommend for these kinds of lag and FPS issues?
Also—can you level up well for the base game in the 5v5 modes?
Do you get just as much EXP as from (PvE) dungeons?
Or would you advise against using it for leveling alongside the main game?
submitted by /u/StinkyMoe
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I'm totally into FF14 PvP, but because of the platform, I'm getting huge lag in various content.
Melee is practically out of the question because you feel like you can't really move forward, let alone maintain a follow-up...
So my thought was to switch to ranged for PvP instead? Do you think that's the only option?
Which ranged DPS would you recommend for these kinds of lag and FPS issues?
Also—can you level up well for the base game in the 5v5 modes?
Do you get just as much EXP as from (PvE) dungeons?
Or would you advise against using it for leveling alongside the main game?
submitted by /u/StinkyMoe
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...