Best Method for Power-Leveling Beastmaster Beasts?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I've managed to clear the Second Master Board in Crucible of the Unbroken but I can't seem to get consistent clears since then. I've instead been attempting the First Master Board doing quick runs with my best team of beasts (Cu Sith, Squirrel, and Coeurl) with the rest of the slots I'm given filled with any beast not at Rank 25 (which is currently... all of my other beasts), but even with an Apex Ranking on the clear at best I get about 1 full Level on my beasts that are below Rank 20 and anything between Rank 20 and 25 barely even get 25% of a Level.

Does anyone know what the best/fastest way to get your beasts to Rank 25 might be? Just in case it matters, I currently have the +4 Beastmaster armor set and the Relic (purple) weapon and shield with a full set of Augmented Ironworks Striking accessories, so I'm getting the best Crucible buffs currently available to me.

submitted by /u/Golan_7
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top