Zhayolm Remnants Please Read

mhmmimafreakk

Da FrEaK oF NaTuRe
Now i personally think we need to focus on Zhayolm for many reasons atm heres a few

1 I need 15 usu feet to complete

2 Garret needs 25 usu head from boss to complete

3 Souj/Spit have asked for this for 35 marduk body

4 I know magos would like 35 morrigan feet to complete

5 I know joanna would like 35 skadi legs to complete

5 Ares feet/Marduk head both have chance of completeing pieces depending who wins lots.

Zhayolm has alot of potential atm to finish pieces for us which is kinda why i have planned runs the way i have cause in zhayolm besides the lvl 15s can do 35s and boss in same run (depending on how gay frogs are with charm)

Its all around win/win atm get er done

Amen. Then onward to Morrigan/Ares bodies!

I agree with hitting this area up to try & finish people's pieces, especially since some folks need 35's there as well. I think after we are able to finish off those pieces we should see what 35 pieces those who haven't won a piece really want and hit those zones hard for them.

Figure it makes a nice rotation.

People win 35's
Finish 35's
Get 35's for others
Finish 35's
Rinse/Repeat

Thats a great idea. Now i just wish i waited out on an Ares piece that is actually top notch like Body/legs lol. But it all will come with time.

where the fuck pit. WHAT ABOUT OUR ASSAULTS YOU DIDNT LOG ON FOR?

Two more hours maybe? Gonna watch some dexter (<3 cujo) then maybe hit the sack.

I might pop on in an hour or so, depending on what all i need to do for packing for tomorrow's flight to Chi-town

after freak left and we were running around with our heads cut off, 35body > me

35 head > spit

Fully unlocked Garret, Haku and I but Madame was not up. WTH freak?

I apologize for any inconvience but i did not leave u guys.Rather there was a very pain in the ass stubborn 13 year old cousin of mine who deceided she wanted to go on the internet in her room which cut me off for internet and after 10 mins of argueing about it i deceided it fit i dont argue with a 13 year old at 1230 at night in a house i dont own that i am a guest in about a video game.So i just said fuck it and left her be.

So im sorry i didnt come back but thats what happens when your a guest at someones house u dont disrespect them.Perhaps i shouldnt try and lead salvage as a guest at someones house sure u could argue that point but w/e i dont care its a video game.

As for madame not being up im not sure someone musta misted a cell or something happened.Did u port north on 3rd floor?Was the floor u looked for madame on the 5th?

We followed your strat on forums to a tee. We ported N on the 3rd floor but we did not kill the 3F Madame since we had to skip Jakko and there was no point to killing it in the first place. The only thing I can think of is this:

Do one of the 3 people with no Pathos have to be the ones to port up to the 5th floor or can anyone port up? We had Joa port while Garret Haku and I killed 1st Rampart...not sure if the fact that joa still had pathos made a difference or not.

Regarding the whole cousing thing, don't worry about it. Being RL'd isn't something you can control. As far as leading Salvage is concerned, I think I speak for all of us when I say that you shouldn't quit for the time being. I think we did a good job picking up right where we left off after you d/ced. Aside from a few minutes here and there reading forum posts/checking wiki, I don't think we wasted too much time. Little by little, we are all learning the ins and out of what to do for each zone. After leading Zhaylom after you d/ced, I actually feel pretty confident that I could do it again if something similar to tonight (you d/cing) ever happened again. So don't worry about it. We'll see you in a bit once you have your whole living situtation settled.

Take care, you Salvage-piece-mongering whore. :D We'll see you when you get back.

Who ports has no matter in it if 5fN frog wasnt up its fairly simple someone of main 3 didnt have something unlocked and either didnt notice it or didnt admit it.Peeps have tested this time and again holding cells and sitting in front of room useing them till it popped and it pops exactly when 3 people fully unlocked.So i dunno tbh lol

Im not "quiting" for time being i wont have acess to internet till i pay my cable bill.

As far as being RLed i was more upset it happened right as i was havin a minor arguement with someone then i started to take it out on my cousin which i realized after a bit just wasnt fair and was pretty lame of me to take a video game out on people who have been good to me.I basically came back to the states and got off bus with no home they have let me stay here till i found an apartment i had money and all just no immediate home.I felt like a piece of shit for being upset and showing it to her over a video game so i just stepped back and went on and layed down.

Since i have quit smoking wacky tobacky i admit i get angry really fast i got to try and resolve this problem cause im usually a pretty mellow haha who cares kinda guy.

Neways ill see u guys soon as i get internet till then gl and peace

Da FrEaK

Back