Yo!

Valgavv

'Former - Master Thief'
FC/Active Member
Hey hey, just hittin' you guys off with a Sit Rep. Im currently in Kuwait, leave for Iraq in about 10 days. It's pretty hot here... @_@;; 2day I think it got up to about 130 degrees .... haha.. but for the most part I'm good... they feedin' us very gooood here haha... trainning maybe last about a couple hrs before we have to stop cuz of the heat. But ya... so far so good... heh maybe soon I'll be able to give you guys a personal visit via Playonline, but until then, keep it real, chat with you guys soon. :blue-grin

130 degrees yikes;_; I have a couple friends in the marines who were out there a while and the worst they had to deal with was scorpions, and Iraqis trying to sell them cigarettes >.>; let's hope you're as lucky^^

-benny

I know u dont know me val, but I'll keep you in my prayers with the rest of my buddies out there.

Good luck Valg, be safe, stay strong, make us proud =)

I appreciate the support as always, can't wait to see you guys again.

val i miss ya bro :\ do us proud, come back safe

What they said m8, come back ok and look after urself over there... I'm no longer in the LS but please look me up when u get back, would be great to talk again

I've trained you well young roughian (Neo) you'll reach the lvl of master thief if you work hard soon enough. Hey gang wanted to give an update... currently in Iraq... and havin' a interesting time here lol.... good news is, that we tryin' to get net access in the place so I might see you guys again... miss ya all... I'm doin' aight.... it's a lot nicer here then Kuwait..... I actually can see some trees and such... haha it's good on the mind.... hope everybody else is doing well.... and I hope to see you guys soon... take care, and {/see you again!}

Glad to hear you're doing well!!

Keep on keepin on^^ Managing without our master thief is rough tho~;_;

-benny

@_@;; nah wasn't me.. musta been somebody else with the alias that's simular.. remember I'm 3 V, there's no other heh....:shades02: :bfg:

Vac attack!!! sup brotha hiya been.... yah that damn Valgaav...... tryin' to steal my thunder.... heh.. Hope all is well... still chillin..... oh oh oh !!! almost forgot... just signed up for internet service here...... so you guys will see me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon... hahha I hope.... it's funny cuz I had to sign an agreement statement.... the part where it said:
"No Refunds due to the Following:
1. If service member dies or is a casulty
2. Damage done by combat
3. Network Admin. dies or is a casulty"
blah blah blah.... not use to those kinda terms and agreements lol... ah well.... "Let them COME!" no one is taking FFXI outta my blood !!! :D :D :D

HAHA I'm really bored right now lol.

Back