Xenosaga 3...

Fayevalentine

Bebop Passenger
is realllly good!

So much better than the other two and apparantly the last of the trilogy, which I didnt know. Thought there was going to be 6 of them >.>.

Go and buy now, dont worry if you forgotten what happened in the first two, theres a section where they give a good overview of the two previous games and there is a Database section in game with everything you need if you need to look up a name or any info game related almost.

Yep very good so far, Im like 12 hrs in just story and still is building to something.

I'm on chapter 8/9 and it's delicious

Unlike the other ones I actually enjoy fighting with all the characters... excluding Jin but momo and ziggy are kinda kewlz

yeah the way the xp system works you can always have any character fighting and theyre all at the top of their game, just need to buy ema ll equipment, which is kind of annoying

My regular battle/running lineup is:

Shion, Kos mos, and Jr

But I usually end up switching guys around a lot, its like FFX, I tried to use everyone equally....except Kimari (Jin) lol.

And Im so happy they got rid of the Chaos Boy shorts >.> pants ftw.

Apparently one of the main designer people for Xenosaga quit, so that's why they had to shorten the series to 3. :(

jr still a worthless character?

that's bout all i remember of the first game lol, was how dumb he was

No i use him a lot, he3s pretty good, i have him using ether attack spells that are practically as good as MOMOs and in the new battle system he does good I think.

jr's lame...

all about attacker KOS-MOS
attacker Shion
breaker chaos

owns

chaos for buffs/debuffs, shion for cures/stealing and KOS-MOS for heavy attacking... NEMESIS can rape the shit out of lots of things... specially if they're weak to fire

I've even been tempted to ditch out shion for ziggy but... Shion is 81902374019234780123947 cooler/more attractive than ziggy

Almost done, I think.

Im usually always using Ziggy, Momo and Kosmos for boss battles against human enemies just cause ziggy owns on choke and break recovery.

Anyway

I really hope they'll make a 4th with that ending.

BTW , i'm not sure if you have read this before, but one of the reasons why ziggy's story is barely even touched in the 3 main games is beceause monolith felt it would be good to release his story on a cell game, only available in japan. Morons.

Anyways, its a pretty interesting read, and explains a lot of stuff about ziggy and Voyager (Jan Sauer and Erich Weber)

http://zarathustra.kaisho.org/index.php

Yeah, I hadda read-up on all the Voyager bullshit and Doctus stuff since Monolith went all jerkoff and only released that crap for the JPs...

I *really* do think they'll release another arc or something... probably in the PS3's mid-life we'll see somethin...

The ending kinda pissed me off because we did get an ending and clarification but it wasn't a real ending... you don't give more tasks if it's the end of the god damn series ~_~;;

Back