Wut

defiant

FC/Active Member
What is a good time for people to do salvage?

I wanna give this another go, i know people weren't happy about people doing their own group thing with outsiders so i really wanna give this another go.

So yeah what is a good time for you?:tounge-1:

Also what are you looking for in regards to lotting rules?

For those that had been going before we would just set a comment on a armour set and you could lot if a piece from that set would drop. Like dynamis.

All level 15 gear was free lot regardless of your seacom unless it was a force pop or a NM we had to target to get that lv 15 piece.

People who were 2/3 on a item would win that last piece with no compeition unless there was more then one person who was 2/3 on that item, then they would random for that last item.

If you have something you would like to mention please do so or PM me.

Any time is fine for me, even though I'd like to actually get some Nyzul Isle under my belt, since a couple of the Salvage peeps are on Levi atm anyway.

I'm interested, and my times have been posted on a few other threads. My main constraint is that on weekdays I try to get to bed around midnight ET, and I can push myself to stay up until about 1am ET if something special is going on. I really can't take it any later than that.

Sometime in the evening. After you help me do more assaults, that is.

Well...school is killing my schedule, I think the best days for you guys to go would be after limbus, however I do negatron. Once they are done with this Ultima set I might bow out for a while, so then Id come to salvage~

Back